Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Name Game

So...

Even though we are not sure on the sex of this baby, there is one thing for sure that we do know... or maybe it's what we don't know. The name of this little one.

Wayne and I are having a hard time agreeing on baby names. Whether it's a boy or a girl we are not sure what to name the little one. So, I have taken some time to put together a list of names we both like and created a place where you can go to vote on the names you like! Just click on the link below...and vote away!!

We would love to hear what you like! Besides...it's fun to just play with names anyway! :)


VOTE on my Name List

1 comment:

Kim Goddard said...

Loved seeing two of my daughter's names on your list! Shea and Mailee! Girls are so fun I hope that is what you are having but you do make a really cute little boy too! Can't wait!