We are so happy that Chase has finally joined the Crowder gang and Big Brother Fisher seems to be handling the newest sibling just fine. Fisher has been great with Chase and doesn't seem to notice him at all. Occasionally he will wonder why this little guy is crying but that's the only glance Chase gets from big brother.
We were so thankful that Kristin's parents where able to come out and help with our family getting adjusted. They kept Fisher pretty entertained and even planted our whole front yard! It looks absolutely amazing and we joked that having your yard done is definitely worth having kids!
We can't wait for all of you to meet this little guy! He is a cuddler and will definitely make your heart melt!





2 comments:
OOOHHH! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. Good job Kristin!
He is just beautiful! I love his name too. I'm glad everyone is doing so well! Congratulations!
Post a Comment