Super great pictures! We miss you up here in Kenai already. Thanks for taking pictures of everyone that last night while I had to work. All of your "Alaska" pics are fantastic.-Lisa
We are the Crowders. We have four wonderful kids. Our life is consumed with newborns, toddlers, diaper changes, potty training and autism. I love photography and am addicted to running and my hubby would rather be fishing. It may sound like a lot but we wouldn't want it any other way! :)
4 comments:
Oh Kristin! I miss you! You and Wayne look so WONDERFUL!! I drove through Annapolis and thought of you the whole way!
What great pictures. You have such a cute little family and I'm so happy for you.
Love the pictures! Hope you are doing well!
Super great pictures! We miss you up here in Kenai already. Thanks for taking pictures of everyone that last night while I had to work. All of your "Alaska" pics are fantastic.-Lisa
Post a Comment