Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LOVE Halloween!

I love this time of year! I love the fall weather. I love the pumpkins. I love the costumes. I love it all! I keep telling Wayne that we need to have a baby in October. I would love to throw a Halloween themed Birthday party! He is not so sure on this idea. Needless to say, the boys and I are having fun with this October. I was lucky enough to have a great friend who also loves this time of year and so we were able to take the kids to the pumpkin patch and to Gardner Village to see the witches. Thankfully she took a lot of cute pictures of the boys for me!
I dressed the boys up as a penguin and tiger for Halloween. Our neighbors had a fun Halloween Party and Fisher had a blast with everyone in their costumes. He just didn't care too much about wearing his own!

I love this picture of Fisher! He looks so happy!

Fisher at Gardner Village. Trying to take it all in!

My cute little Tiger!

Leslie took this great picture of Chase with the Pumkins! I loved how this one turned out!





No comments: