Sometimes I imagine I am wearing magic boots.
And I imagine that when I put them on, they give me powers.
Special powers.
Like when I wear my boots, I can change the world.
I can keep my house clean.
I can love my girls up real, real good.
I can understand some of the mysteries of the world and find peace with that which I don't understand.
And it's funny. Because, on days when the world seems to be twirling out of control and I can't keep up, I just picture my magic boots. I envision slipping my feet into their comfortable grip...and I walk. In my magic boots. And somehow, some way, my imaginary world seeps into my real world.
I like my magic boots.
I've been wearing them lately, and while my world is changing and growing and things are far from the comfortable stagnancy they were a year ago, I realize that there is so much good happening in our lives. And we are learning and stretching and growing and finding beauty in ways I didn't know we could.
I found this on a blog and absolutely loved it! I can totally relate and I am in search of some magic boots of my own.





No comments:
Post a Comment