Christmas lights are my favorite.
Seriously. Ever since I was little, my brothers and sister and I would pile in our parent's station wagon and we would just drive around for hours looking at Christmas lights. In fact, even in high school my best friend Jess and I would drive around after our long shift at Target, listening to Hason's Christmas CD(yes, can you believe Hanson has a Christmas CD? And yes we were obsessed with it!) and look at all the decked out houses in our neighborhood.
There is just something magical and wonderful about Christmas lights, and they seem to make the feeling of Christmas that more exciting.

Last night we took our little family downtown to Temple Square to see all of the beautiful lights and Nativity Scenes.
Just walking through this beautiful place, you are just overwhelmed with beauty and magic and just peacefulness. It's an amazing place to be during this time of year.

This place has even more special meaning to Wayne and I. Four years ago this Christmas, Wayne took me here on our first date when I moved to Utah. He understood my obsession love for Christmas lights and took me down to Temple Square to see them. He even drove me all the way to Thanksgiving Point to see their Christmas lights! Talk about light overload!

But I love this place.








4 comments:
The lights look so pretty and I love your family photo.
Those are beautiful pictures Kristin! And very darling family photo, you guys are so cute! Yes, Temple Square is amazing!
Your pictures are beautiful, the one first one of the temple should be printed out and framed it is so beautiful!
Beautiful and awesome!
Post a Comment