Yup. We like fairs.

Last weekend I called up my wonderful sister-law and asked if their family was interested in joining us at the Kansas State Fair. It didn't take much convincing and excitedly we packed up and spent the entire day at the fair.

We looked at every animal, stopped at every booth and tried delicious treats along the way.

These long horn cattle were amazing and so interesting to watch. We seriously sat and watch the men show these cattle for awhile. Their horns are huge and the male's horns are even bigger! I have never seen long horns like these!

And we just loved to watch the horse shows.

We had so much fun together. It was nice to catch up.

The fair was so fun for the kids. The boys just loved riding this train. It rode throughout the fair and was over 5 minutes long. So worth the money.

Sabrina bonding with her Uncle.

Chase and Paul have such a great relationship. Chase just loves being around his big cousin. He has to be everywhere Paul is and could care less about anybody else most of the time. They are great buddies.

I think the favorite part for all of the kids (besides the awesome rides) was getting to try out all of the big tractors. They loved climbing and riding and pushing all of the buttons.

When did Kory get so big?! Seriously time is going by way too fast!!

Playing in the big wheels, always a fun idea!

I had so much fun going with my big brother and sister-in-law. I loved watching my kids buddy up with their cousins, taking in new and fun things and just enjoying the whole day together.

Chase was so excited that he got to go on some of the rides. He wanted to ride every ride, but he loved watching all of the big kids ride the wild and crazy rides too.

Having so much fun!!

Fisher loved the rides too. At first he wasn't so sure about this bus ride, but once it started going, he was smiling and pointing the whole time!


My nieces and nephew are fearless. They love the adventure of riding big and crazy rides.
Our trip to the fair was such a fun and awesome time! So glad we got to do this! Can't wait for next year!!





2 comments:
I love your photos! You always manage to capture the moment so well!!! Jealous....
I know you've heard it before but, your pictures are amazing! You are very talented! I'm so glad you guys are doing well, your kids are sure darling!
Post a Comment