However, we were blessed with perfect sunny weather that made it a wonderful time to spend at the park. So while the turkey was cooking and the men were watching football, the rest of us ventured to the neighborhood park.

We always have a good time when we go to the park.

Chase will always be the first to find the dirt and someone big enough to help him play in it.


We even played a very fun and very active game of freeze tag. Adults winning of course! ;)


Three generations!

Fisher just loves puzzles and he even helped his cousin Emily with a very hard one!
This Thanksgiving I was grateful for my beautiful children I have been blessed with; My amazing husband who has supported and lifted and guided me through some pretty crazy times; my wonderful friends who I just absolutely adore and I am thankful to be blessed to be a part of such a great and wonderful family.
It was a blessed Thanksgiving for sure





2 comments:
Come back, we miss you!!! Every time I read your blog it makes me so happy for you to see that you guys are doing good, but it also makes me miss you guys more and sad that you aren't here having fun with us!! :(
I'm glad you were able to go home for Thanksgiving and had fun! Love you guys!
I'm so glad you guys are all doing so well. Your pictures are amazing and your kids are just darling - as always!
Post a Comment