Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my funny valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket
We started this morning off by waking up daddy in bed to show him the fun valentine's we have been working on. To say he loved them was an understatement. And the kid's were so proud to show him their hand prints! (I got the idea from here).
Photobucket
We then decided to make daddy a big special valentine's breakfast. Of course we had to take a break to drink pink milk and heart shape bagels!

Photobucket
yum!!

Photobucket
And sweet Wayne surprised mommy with beautiful red roses!

Photobucket
We also thought it would be fun to make some yummy valentine's day treats. Rice krispies! A favorite here! Wayne got to take most of these to his co-workers, after the kids and i tested out a few!

Photobucket
And I am loving how these two are just becoming such good friends. They love playing together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My sweet and funny valentine's!! Hope you all had a wonderful day too!!

xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE that great craft! Such a fun idea! Such great snaps of your little lovelies!