Last Thursday, Fisher had his last day of summer school. He is officially on summer break and we are just so happy and excited to have him home during the day. I know I say this many many times, and yes it does get repetitive, but I just can't believe how much he has grown in such a short little time.
I am so proud of the many things Fisher has accomplished and how quickly he picked up on new tasks. In the six short weeks he was at summer school he has begun talking in the non third person. He now says, mine or I instead of Fisher every time. And he makes complete sentences too. He can tell analog time and will follow one step directions, so we are asking him over and over to do something.
Fisher has also become such a big helper with both me and his siblings. He loves following Chase around and they have become really good buddies playing ball or jumping on the trampoline. He also makes sure that Sabrina has her toys or snacks just like everybody else does and he gets really excited when older kids come over to play. He just loves being around people. Fisher is really growing and maturing and it makes me so happy and proud to watch him grow.
And even though we still have our bad days, with tantrums and frustrations, I am really, really proud of what Fisher is becoming. He teaches me everyday to enjoy the little things of life, to just laugh and love and make the most of the day. To watch him grow and learn and just blossom into this amazing little boy gives me so much joy.He has one more year with his amazing teacher and then he will be in kindergarten! I can hardly believe it! My little boy is growing up so fast and I am excited to see what the future holds for him!





2 comments:
such a gorgeous capture of your fisher. you are one amazing mama!
The last picture is so great. I love love love it. You are so talented. It could be in a magazine for sure!
Post a Comment