Tuesday, September 25, 2012

autism walk :: 2012

We were so incredibly blessed this year to have Wayne's company, NIC, help raise and donate to autism speaks in Fisher's name for us. 
Photobucket One of Wayne's co-workers is an aspiring baker and baked over 100 different puzzle shaped cookies to help raise money. She even made a huge variety of flavors and I can't even believe the amount of time and effort she must have put into making these cookies. 
Photobucket Our hearts our full because of her kindness and the amazing support we received from NIC.
Photobucket We are also so blessed and grateful to our awesome family and friends who also donated! Thank YOU!!!
Photobucket photo is courtesy of Mingle 

I was so bummed that I didn't get to participate in this year's walk. But with Sabrina overcoming a nasty cold and a one week old it was best for us to stay home. 

Next year though. Next year will be big! 
Photobucket Photobucket Anyone interested in joining us next September for the walk? It will be fun! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We participated here in SLC - it was great! Love the capes!