I am starting to get behind on my blog. We have been so busy with traveling, parties, room mom activities, school meetings and the dreaded flu. But, amidst all the craziness this sweet and totally lovable guy is now five months! I can't believe that next month we will be halfway to being a one year old.
We are so completely in love with this guy.
He is still rolling and talking and laughing and and smiling and doing all the cute cute stuff he always does. He hardly stays in one spot anymore which means no more couch time and he is beginning to start to sit on his own. It's just crazy to me how fast this time is flying by. But I love this stage when they start getting more independent. And I am just loving his little personality.
Oliver also just started solid food. This is him eating cereal for the first time and he didn't do so bad. He is starting to like it more but he is just loving bananas and carrots. I haven't gone too crazy with food yet, chalk it up to fourth baby syndrome, but I think he is enjoying so far.
Oliver loves chewing on his hands and is beginning to put toys and things into his mouth. It's funny to watch because the other kids didn't do this till later so we are kind of in panic mode around the big kids. It's amazing how you learn something new with each kid.
Some Oliver Stats:
He is slowing down on the weight gain and just weighs a little over 14 pounds
He is slowing down on the weight gain and just weighs a little over 14 pounds
Wears Size 2 diapers
Is in 6-9 month clothing - he is so long!!
Loving Him!








3 comments:
How tall is he? Sam has caught up to Oliver with weight I can't believe it!
oh my goodness! he makes me want to squeal with excitement! he is soooooooo gorgeous! big snuggles to your 5 month old!
he is so gorgeous! I can't believe he's 5 months already!
Post a Comment