Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sabrina! you are 3!!

our sweet and funny little girl turned three on halloween! I can't quite believe it, although she does seem like she is three going on thirteen. :)

but boy do we love our sweet little girl and so excited that she is a part of our family! she keeps us laughing and loving and on our toes for sure!

since her birthday falls on Halloween, and this Halloween was just a tad bit crazy for us, I decided to make the 30th a day just for her.
 photo DSC_7976copy_zps7658f09a.jpg once the boys were both in school, I had a friend watch Oliver for me and then Sabrina and I spent the whole day together doing the things she wanted to do. 

we had lunch at one of her favorite places(red robin) and we ate french fries and chocolate milkshakes and chicken fingers till our tummies were full. this girl takes after her mama and just loves to shop so I took her to Toys R Us to pick out an early birthday gift. it was fun to watch her and see her eyes just light up with all of the fun things around.

On her actual birthday, we woke her up with big balloons and many rounds of all of us singing happy birthday and having yogurt and waffles for dinner.
 photo DSC_7989copy_zps17dc5b28.jpg since I am Chase's room-mom for his class, Sabrina got to play at a friends house where she got her nails painted and her hair done up pretty. 

we then quickly got our costumes on and headed out for Sabrina's birthday dinner(which included jack-o-lantern pancakes and oreos).
  photo DSC_8011copy_zps38e1873d.jpg being batman's sidekick can be a little exhausting.
  photo DSC_8019copy_zpseccb55ea.jpg after a fun night of trick-or-treating, we finally got to opening presents. Sabrina was spoiled and so excited about all of her fun gifts!
  photo DSC_8171copy_zps492b53f7.jpg  photo DSC_8178copy_zps2ec63463.jpg  photo DSC_8180copy_zps8d09ee6b.jpg love this cute little expression when we brought out her birthday cinnamon roll with a candle.
  photo DSC_8184copy_zps1f94ba59.jpg oh happy birthday sweet Sabrina! I can't not put into enough words how much we love you! you are our light and amazing child that we are so happy to be a part of our family! we love your bright imagination and your smart intelligence. we love the songs you make up and the many pictures you color for us! you are such a nurturer to your baby brother and the best friend to your bigger brothers. you are sweet, and funny, and sassy, and silly and everything wonderful! this day will always be fun and exciting with you! love you!!

  photo signature11_zpsccec86db.jpg

No comments: