Wednesday, September 17, 2014

happy birthday Oliver!!

I can hardly believe that our sweet baby boy is two now. TWO! Those two years just flew by and although it is quite sad that we no longer have a baby in our house, we are so loving our fun and growing toddler who just completes our family so very much!
 photo 1_zpsefc2473e.jpg Oliver's birthday was a fun filled and busy day. That morning I helped out our church with a fun 5K walk/run so we were all up early getting ready. Oliver loved waking up to our tradition of balloons and singing and was in absolute heaven for all of the attention he was receiving that day. 

After my run we went and picked up a special friend with us, Josh(more pictures to follow), to go fishing and then to a fun air show for the evening. We had lunch at a fun little Chinese restaurant and then dinner at an even funner bbq. Once we dropped Josh off at home we went home for presents and desserts.
 photo DSC_4661copy_zps7df7cd84.jpg Oliver loved opening all of his presents but he especially loved anything that had to do with trains. This boy is all about trains and he was so excited for the new ones to add to his collection. 
  photo DSC_4650copy2_zps77701a32.jpg  photo DSC_4669copy_zpsb38b0283.jpg  photo DSC_4680copy_zps82acee1a.jpg  photo DSC_4688copybwcopy_zpsb8edd9c6.jpg I love this face of his. He is trying so very hard to blow out his candles. He is just to stinking cute!!
 photo DSC_4642copy_zps96038a4c.jpg Happy Birthday Mr. Oliver!

I can't express how much you truly fill our lives up with joy! You are so funny, so kind and so very helpful! You love playing with your big siblings and wrestling with the boys. You love cracking yourself up and I absolutely love it when I catch you singing to yourself. You are so into trains and airplanes and you definitely have to make sure when you let us know when you spot one as we are driving around. You are the first to greet anyone as they walk through the door and you have picked up your mother's habit of saying "sorry" to everyone we meet. I love your morning cuddles and your wet kisses. You are so very smart and you love learning along with your big brothers and sister. Oliver, you truly completed our family and we are so very blessed having you be our baby! Happy birthday my sweet boy! Mama loves you so very much!!

 photo signature13again_zpscda081ac.png

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

oooh, a Thomas lover! Jayce was one, too! Happy Birthday Oliver!!

(love the new header!)