Does anyone else feel like fall just disappeared?
On Monday we were enjoying some beautiful and awesome 70 degree weather. We even took advantage of this wonderful warm air and golden sunshine by playing at one of our favorite parks until it started to get dark. And then boom! Tuesday morning we woke up to freezing cold temps and frost covering the ground. And it looks like this frigid air is here to stay for awhile. While I am always so excited for snow and winter, I just to prefer it closer to the Christmas Holiday and for a little bit after that. I just love fall. I wished it was still here for a bit so we could rake up the fallen leaves, go on a few more evening walks and just be outside for a tad bit longer. But I digress, at least we got to enjoy as much of it as we could this year!
But I should be honest here. These cold nights are definitely starting to put me in the holiday mood. I am fighting the urge to play Christmas music, but with the snow coming this weekend, it's going to be a tough battle. Are you getting excited for the holidays?





1 comment:
LOL! I just posted pictures of Jocelyn on my blog wearing the same outfit as Sabrina! :) And I hear ya... Fall was fast! The leaves are all but gone.
Post a Comment