It's crazy to think that just seven years ago I became a mom for the first time. Crazy to think that it was seven years ago, I was bugging Wayne about our New Year's plans when this sweet baby boy came into the world three weeks early and in a hurry. Seven years ago I was snuggling and kissing on this 7 pounds 3 ounces of pure baby heaven and I was completely and utterly in love.
Our Fisher is a true and beautiful blessing. I am thankful to have him as my son and to end each and every year on such a truly happy and perfect note. He brings so much joy into our lives and though our journey of autism and therapy is quite a challenge, I can't imagine life any other way with him. This sweet boy of ours has taught us more about life, faith and love than any one else and I am so proud of how much he has truly grown these past seven years.
I just love celebrating this boy and I love him even more!
Fisher's big day began with lots of singing and heading to the store to get balloons and donuts. Fisher enjoyed this treat but enjoyed making sure everyone got a balloon more. That is Fisher true and true. He wants everyone to be happy!
Then we quickly got all of our supplies for a fun party with friends and met Wayne for lunch at Burger King. Fisher requested a cheeseburger and that is what he got! After running a few more errands and picking up his cake from dairy queen we ran home to get our house ready to celebrate with friends.
Our wonderful friends, the Copelands, came over to have pizza and cake with us and to celebrate Fisher and the new year. It was such fun and wonderful evening. We love spending time with awesome friends!
We are thankful for the many wonderful blessings 2014 brought us. It may not have been the greatest year but a lot of great things did happen. I am really looking forward to what 2015 will bring. I am ready to make it an awesome year!
Happy New Year!






No comments:
Post a Comment