
So...
It took us a while, but Wayne and I have finally decided to create a blog to help keep us connected to our family and friends!
Now that our family is rapidly growing, we figured this would be an easy way to keep everyone updated! We hope you enjoy this and we will try our best to keep it up to date!
As many of you know, we are expecting our second child this May and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little one! We are thrilled that Fisher will be a big brother and will have someone to keep him occupied! We know that Fisher is going to be a great big brother! He loves playing with other children and has many toys to share! Fisher turned one on December 31st and just a month later he is walking! We cannot believe how fast they grow up and how quickly they learn!
Wayne and I are still staying busy at work and at home! Wayne is getting ready for the new fishing season and he just became the President of the Utah Bass team in Salt Lake City. He is excited for the new opportunities it will bring and is looking forward to getting new people to join the club. I am staying busy chasing a one year old around while being 6 1/2 months pregnant, but it is definitely worth it! Fisher makes me laugh everyday and I love how he loves to learn new things!





1 comment:
yay! I'm so glad that you're blogging now! I love to do my blog, which is lehibecks.blogspot.com. But unfortunately I haven't been able to do much with it lately. I really need to do more with it! Sure love ya!
Post a Comment