
It's hard to believe that I have two mobile boys now. It's true when they say that life gets a little crazier once they can move, but to my surprise I am actually loving it! Chase is now crawling. It's more like an army crawl but he gets to where he wants to be and he gets there fast! He is determined to be wherever Fisher is. If Fisher is at the table coloring, Chase wants to be at the table too. If Fisher is reading with Daddy, Chase is in Daddy's lab as well. It definitely makes my heart melt seeing how much Chase loves his big brother! I am so truly blessed to have such amazing little boys!

Fisher loves reading books. It's a routine in our family to read every night before bed. This has been a great bonding moment for Fisher and Wayne. They both look forward to this time and it's amazing to see how happy Fisher gets when he gets to sit on Daddy's lap and the adventure begin!

Fisher got his haircut for the first time! It was quite a new experience for all of us! Thanks to the advice of some great friends I took him to this place called Cookie Cutters. It specializes in haircuts for kids and they get to sit in some fun cars and watch a movie while getting their haircut. Fisher wasn't too thrilled about sitting in the car. And he definitely wasn't happy when they sprayed his head with water, but once the movie began and the scariness subsided, Fisher sat still and let them cut his hair. I really liked that place and will definitely take him back. They were fast and great with Fisher. I love his new haircut. He looks like such a grown up boy to me now!

No comments:
Post a Comment