

I have spent most of the day just watching my boys and I am so overwhelmed with how lucky I am! It amazes me how fast time flies. It amazes me how fast these little guys learn, interact with each other, and grow up. I am amazed by there independence but love it when they just need a hug from mom. I am truly, truly blessed to be a mom to these two little boys!
Fisher has been amazing me everyday! We have been working on pointing and sign language and I am so surprised at how fast he is picking it up! He is now able to point to juice, water or milk when he is thirsty. He can now point to mommy when you ask him where is mommy and he can even point to where the puzzle pieces go before he puts the puzzle piece in its place! I am so excited and happy that he can do that! He is also signing 'please', 'thank you', and 'milk'! So excited by that! But I am most amazed by how much of a big brother Fisher has become. For the longest time Fisher hardly noticed Chase. When Chase would cry Fisher would laugh. If Chase tried to play with Fisher, Fisher would simply stand up and move somewhere else and play with something new. Now Fisher is embracing his little brother. He is feeding Chase Cheerios. He gives Chase is pacifier. And he is even playing WITH Chase!! I am so excited and so happy to see them together!
Chase is amazing me too! He has become such a big little boy over the past few days!! He is feeding himself, pulling himself up! He is even getting close to cruising!! He is definitely our social butterfly! He loves to be where the action is! When I watch my friend's little kids, Chase is following them around! He loves the attention!
I am so lucky to have such great and wonderful little boys! I am excited by everything they do! The best is when they need a hug, and they come running to me! It makes my heart melt every time!





3 comments:
you're such a good mom!
I love those two! Such sweeties!
I had no idea you had two babies now! They are both so cute, I saw the link to your blog on your facebook account and was so exceited to see how you guys have been. Keep up the work it sounds like you are an amazing mom!
Post a Comment