Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm obsessed!

So Wayne got me this new lens and I am just in love with it! And to say the very least obsessed with taking pictures of the boys!

Photobucket I love taking pictures of Chase right now. He poses so easy for me and he just loves the attention he gets!

Photobucket Fisher doesn't care that you want to take a picture of him. He is one busy boy and the only time you get him standing still is if there is a plane flying by or something catches his eye.

Photobucket Best shot ever!

Photobucket And I love that he finally found intrest in me trying to get a good picture of him. So serious!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Whatever your new lens is, your pictures are great! I love the one of Chase sitting in the tall grass. congrats on having a girl! Are you going to have a "name the baby " contest like you did for Chase?

Marci said...

I am so excited for you and Wayne! A girl!!! You're going to love it!!! And your lens? I want to know more! What kind of lens? Wonderful pictures. I miss you. Loves!