This is a simple post. I just wanted to share with you some pictures from my new camera that Wayne spoiled me with for my birthday.
He definitely went all out and made it special by decorating the house with balloons, some pretty pink roses and of course oreos and a coke! But the best was going out to dinner and indulging in the yummiest chocolate shake I have ever had (in a long time). I think it's fair to say that I got spoiled this year!



I am still learning the ropes of this new camera but I promise you many, MANY more pictures to come!






3 comments:
That's so cool...I can't wait to see more.
totally need a new camera!! so I am jelous for sure. happy birthday again!
Congrats on your new camera! They're so fun to play around with :) Great photos and happy late birthday!
Post a Comment