Wow, can you believe that Fisher has been in his ABA program for almost a month now? August is flying by!
We had Fisher's assessment for school done yesterday and it was so nice to see where he is at and the potential he has. Since he has started this program he has made some big progress. He is signing and saying more and more words everyday. He is even understanding and following commands now. I am so happy with this program. I really believe that they have the right tools to get him where he needs to be both socially and in the mainstream programs.
So now we have a curriculum to follow and one that will help both Wayne and I and Fisher. This is truly a happy moment for me. I love it when it feels like we are making progress, that things are finally moving forward!

So I believe this calls for a night of fun! And Fisher and Chase love nothing more than going to the park and running through the wood chips, sliding down the slides and falling into a relaxed trance brought on by the swings.
This is what the boys need. Fisher hasn't been to the park much since he started his busy schedule of ABA therapy and speech, but he doesn't miss a moment of making sure he goes down every slide.



And towards the end of night, as the sun began to set, Fisher finally overcame his summer fear and gave the swing one last chance. And he enjoyed every moment of it, holding as tight has he could to his daddy, making sure he didn't let him go.
I love it when I see my boys grow. When they have no fear of climbing up those steps and slide down even the scariest of slides, laughing and smiling all the way down. They are truly growing up, and I am loving these moments!






2 comments:
How I wish I could just hang out at the park. These shots are so much fun. You have adorable boys.
It's so wonderful to hear about Fisher's good progress! Cute park pictures, your kids are just darling. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment