Tuesday, October 12, 2010

getting ready

Well, we are nearing on the three week countdown till we are blessed with a new little one in our home.

Less than 24 days and we will become a family of five. It's crazy to think about, but I think that we are ready. Well, as ready as we are going to be. Of course we will still face the challenges of having three little ones in the house, worrying about appointments and who will be taking Fisher to and from school five times a week, but I think we will be fine, and I think we will get back into a routine eventually. It will definitely help Wayne and I with balancing and understanding patience.

And here is for all of you who kept asking for a belly shot. This is me at the end of my eighth month with my buddy Chase.
Photobucket
Thank you Leslie for taking this cute picture of us!

Now that I am off of 'modified' bed rest and almost to 37 weeks it's safe to say that I am ready and really excited to meet our little girl. It's getting close!!

Photobucket>

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You still look so tiny! How exciting though.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Yeah that is NOT a belly pic..thats what my belly looks like now!!!!!!!!

*Jess* said...

so soon!! :)

Megan said...

Aww! :-) Very sweet! And cute picture!

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com