Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's beginning to FEEL like christmas

With the snow falling, the presents all wrapped and less than four days, it's finally starting to feel like Christmas.

And I am finally getting excited.

Photobucket
I am looking forward to piling in our van. Cramped with snow boots, snacks and luggage and head out to the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Not too different from the Rockies of Utah, but there, there will be a small household full of lots of little feet running around. It will be full of laughter and chatting and catching up with family I haven't seen in awhile. It will be cozy and cramped and warm.

It's home away from home and I am excited!

Photobucket
And as we get packed and ready, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa, I stop to look at the pictures of my children growing up way too fast.

WAY too fast!

Chase looks like a little boy now. He is losing his baby cheeks. He is so handsome!

Photobucket
Almost two months old now. She is changing and growing so fast.

Photobucket
I can't believe he is almost three.

Photobucket
I am looking forward to this Christmas with these children. I am looking forward to watching their faces light up and enjoy these wonderful moments and times together. I am so looking forward to just being with them and watch them grow.

It will be a blessed Christmas this year for sure.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

It will definitely be a blessed CHristmas. Merry CHristmas to you and your family!

Unknown said...

They do grow up fast! Colorado sounds like wonderful place to spend Christmas!

*Jess* said...

Merry Christmas to your family!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Such darling pictures cute Kristin! We love you guys, have a Merry Christmas, and safe travels!