Wednesday, December 1, 2010

one month

Photobucket

I can't believe my baby is already one month old.

She is such a loved baby. Her brothers love to watch her and smile at her and just love being near her. They are always close to her side when she is awake and watching them play. I just love watching her grow. She looks so big to me now and she is starting smile. Sabrina is such a good baby. She loves to be held and cuddled and she loves to just lay and watch as the craziness of the household unfolds throughout the day. She is taking after her big brother Chase and is becoming a better sleeper and napper.

We absolutely love this little girl of ours. She is so precious and so amazing and I am just loving her more and more everyday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

so gorgeous!!

Kim Goddard said...

Kristin she is SOOOOO beautiful! You deserved a girl! :) We think they are the best hee hee! Congratulations!