Tuesday, March 1, 2011

four months

Photobucket
Wow! I can't believe my baby girl is four months now.

Where or where did the time go? She is such a fun baby. She is always so happy and smiling and just loves any attention she can get. Almost anything these days can get a laugh from her, especially her older brothers when they give her a little bit of their time. She is rolling over now and just loves sitting up (assisted of course!). I love the little personality she has. She makes me smile and I am so grateful everyday to have this little girl in my life.

Photobucket
She is just too cute and I love her to pieces!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

ACK so adorable!

N Luthi said...

You are so great at capturing moments on camera. I wish I had your skills. She is so cute!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

She is seriously so cute Kristin! I could eat her up!

*Leslie* said...

C-U-T-E!!!!!