Monday, March 28, 2011

i know...

I post A LOT of pictures of the kids in the bath. But what can I say? We love our bath time around here. And when daddy's away for the weekend, bath time is ALWAYS a nightly routine. The boys play and have fun, and I can just sit and watch and laugh with them for awhile.

Plus, I don't have any pictures of Brina in the bath, but I am sure I will be taking plenty more!

Photobucket
She takes after her brothers. She just absolutely loves bath time.

Photobucket
She laughs and coos and kicks and splashes.

Photobucket
And the boys are always finding new fun ways to enjoy the warm and bubbly water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahh yes... we love ourselves some clean babies around here!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Kristin, love to see all the pics that you post and the little write up's of you, Wayne, and the cute kiddo's! It is a good way to see all that your family is doing. You can see a few pics we took this week-end at Lake Powell, on FB you might even know a few of the guys.