Wednesday, April 13, 2011

discovering

Yesterday I helped volunteer for Fisher's feildtrip to the discovery center at the Gateway. He loved it!! I loved it! It was just us two for a couple of hours. I just enjoyed every minute, watching him run and play, explore and just smile with excitement. It was such a trip for both of us.

Photobucket
The minute we got there Fisher looked and watch with wonderment. His head was constantly looking up, there was so much to see and watch!

Photobucket
His favorite parts of the whole place was playing in the water, hoarding all of the toys, or walking around with this popping thing. Seriously... it took a little while to get him to explore and play with more. But he loved it!

Photobucket
I absolutely loved watching him. I wish I could figure out what he is thinking...

Photobucket

Photobucket
And can I just tell you how much I am loving that baby girl has found and is loving her feet?! It is so cute and I just love it!! 

Photobucket
So cute!!

Hope you are all having a great week!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

One Photo said...

That first picture of your daughter is absolutely perfect - beautiful captures and she is just gorgeous.

N Luthi said...

love that place! your kids are so cute!