
These two boys are just the best of friends. I love just watching them play together, run around and just laugh together. I love that Fisher has learn so much from Chase. He will repeat everything Chase says and he will do everything Chase does. Chase has helped his older brother is so many ways, and I am so ever greatful for the many blessings they will give each other. Chase adores Fisher and wants to be where he is at all times. He follows him, mimics him, he has become a great shadow to his older brother.

Lately Chase has become our stylist. Picking out what he wants to wear everyday. Lately it has been between this green button up shirt or his shark shirt. Most days I have to convince him to wear something else. If it has a truck, dinosaur or giraff he is ok with it, but he will talk about that shark shirt all morning.
They are funny and cute little boys that are so fun to watch. I just love how much their personalities are showing through.

And this little girl is just one happy baby! I love that smile of hers! And I am just loving that she is totally into eating solids now. She loves everything!! EVERYTHING! Yay!

Look at those rolls! She is my chunck... but I love those legs of hers!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!





3 comments:
Those legs rolls paired with those stockings = baby cuteness to the extreme. I just love that shot of her legs and toes.
All of your kids have such bright eyes. That's one of the things I notice and really love in your photos. You capture that brightness as if I'm there in the room with them.
Happy Thursday! :)
What cuties! I wanted my girl to hair a little hair, but she had a lot lol
I love the mischievous picture, and sabrina is getting too big, I wish you lived in my house so you could take cute pictures of my children.
Post a Comment