Wednesday, July 13, 2011

catching up... finally!

It's been a long time since I have last post. It's been crazy busy moving from friends to my parents and finally, now, we have arrived in Kansas City, living in a rental till we find a house. 

We had a lot of fun going to parks and zoos with family and good friends. Colorado was a blast and the boys just loved living with their grandparents and having cousins close by to play with.

When we were living with our friends, Wayne and Amy, they decided to take us to this huge and very fun wooden park. The boys just absolutely loved it!

Photobucket
It was definitely a fun park with lots to play and do. There are tunnels and slides everywhere, but it's a little nerve racking because it's so big, but fun for sure.

Photobucket
Cute little Finn, happily swinging.

Photobucket
Peak-a-boo! I see you!

Photobucket
And Miss Bre loved swinging as well.

Photobucket
It was so nice having my sister and her kids so close to my parents while we were in Colorado. We went to the pool and parks so much and the boys just loved having their cousins to play with. This is Miss Paige, my niece, who has the biggest imagination ever! she is so sweet.

Photobucket
We also went to the Denver Zoo a lot while we were there. I met up with my college roommate, Katie, and her little boy Dane and husband. Her friend, Jess and her twins tagged along for the fun as well.

Photobucket
Her is Katie and her cute little man Dane. He loved Chase!

Photobucket
And my little boy Fisher is absolutely fearless when it comes to animals. He had no problem walking up to this peacock, which in turn, spread it's feathers. Fisher loved it and even tried to pet the peacock till I intervened.

Photobucket
Here are all the kiddos, enjoying the zoo!

Photobucket
I love this picture. Chase would not take his hand off of the gorilla. He just kept staring at it... thinking it was real.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sabrina enjoyed the zoo as well! I love that she is starting to get excited about things and animals!

Photobucket
When Wayne flew into town for a weekend we decided to take him down to Colorado Springs to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I haven't been since I was really little but I remember that they let you feed the giraffes there. It was so much fun and they come so close to you that you can actually pet them.

Photobucket
Fisher didn't quite know what to think of this, but both boys just absolutely loved petting the giraffes and seeing them so close. Visiting the zoos and all the parks were so much fun! We had some great memories from this summer so far.

Photobucket

No comments: