
Fisher has grown up so much in these last few months. I can't even express in words how much this shy, quiet and reserved little boy has become social and talkative and loving attention from his mom and family.
Fisher is talking... and he is even the one to start initiating it! I love it when he is trying to get my attention and after a little while of me not looking at him, he takes his tiny hands and places them on my cheeks and turns my head so that I am making eye contact with him. I also love it when I catch him singing to himself or singing along with the radio. Let me just tell you, this kid loves Katy Perry.

Fisher's thing this summer has been going swimming. We were lucky enough to go swimming twice a week when we were staying at my parents house and we even try to go swimming every week at night at our town home complex. He loves being in the water and will stay in there all day or night long. I am excited to sign him up for swim lessons this winter.

We are also excited and anxious for Fisher to start his new school next week. We got to go and visit the new place and take a tour and we are just so excited by how amazing this place is going to be. I just know that Fisher is going to enjoy his new school and I am excited for all of the programs he will get to be in.
He has learned so much and I am just anxious to see how he blossoms. Fisher is becoming more social and he just absolutely adores his cousins. He holds their hands and sits on their laps and he has become quite the cuddlier.

Right now, Fisher is absolutely obsessed with Yo Yo Gabba Gabba. He loves watching and dancing and singing along with it. He loves playing with balls and trains and airplanes but prefers to read books as his favorite activity. He loves reading the Hungry Caterpillar and has recently acquired a black stuffed horse from his Grandma that he has to sleep with every night. Fisher has the biggest appetite and loves to eat everything from Musuman Curry to fish sticks to pizza, his favorite.
Fisher is the sweetest little boy and is so wonderful to his brother and sister. He loves playing with them, loves laughing with them and just loves get loves from them. He gives the best kisses and the biggest hugs and his laugh is just addicting! I just love this little boy of mine!





No comments:
Post a Comment