Tuesday, August 16, 2011

wichita

When we first got to Wichita to see my brother and his family we were just welcomed with love and friendship and plenty of laughter. We never had a dull moment and it was just so wonderful to watch my kids interact and play with their cousins, creating new and wonderful friendships.

Photobucket
We got to go and see the wonderful zoo in Wichita. We enjoyed walking around and watching the penguins swim and the monkeys play. We casually watched the tigers lay and sleep and just took our time enjoying each other's company.

Photobucket
Fisher developed this wonderful and sweet bond with my brother. He loved sitting and playing with his uncle and even gave him some of Fisher's cuddles too.

Photobucket
Fisher even developed a sweet relationship to his cousin Kory. She took him under her wing and made sure that Fisher was never alone and always had someone to play with.

Photobucket
Chase on the other hand just loved watching his big cousins. He wants to be just like them and wants to play baseball and football and hockey just like Paul.

Photobucket
Paul is a great big cousin. All of the cousins are great cousins. They took such great care of my kids and they all had such a fun and wonderful time together. I am so so happy that we live so close to each other now!

Photobucket
Seriously! They are so cute and wonderful together!

Photobucket
And I can't believe how big and mature they are all getting!

Photobucket
And Sabrina even made a new friend. Samantha, my brother's other niece. She is just a couple weeks younger than Sabrina but quickly crawled and sat right in her lap and they became close and good friends! They are so cute together.

Photobucket
On our last night with my brother, we celebrated his birthday and then got to watch him go and play hockey with his team. It was such a fun experience and I am in so much aww of my brother. He is a great and wonderful inspiration and I admire all that he does.

And can I just say, I love seeing that name on a jersey!

Photobucket
The boys loved watching their uncle play hockey. It's so nice to be able to celebrate and go and do such fun and wonderful things with family. I missed being so close to them and I am just looking forward to doing more with them!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

so sweet!

PS Paul's arm are super ripped in that picture ;)

Greg said...

Great pic's Sis. Paul gets his muscles from me. I to am ripped like that. You have a super talent at taking pictures and should explore that talent more.

Can't wait to do this again