Monday, October 31, 2011

one

Today our sweet and lovable baby girl turns one! I know a lot of people say this but I just can't seem to express how fast this time went by.

This weekend Wayne's dad and his wife, Lisa, came to visit. So we thought it was only fitting to celebrate Sabrina's birthday while they were here.

Photobucket

Photobucket
-mummy juice boxes-

I love Halloween and I am hoping that Sabrina will enjoy sharing her birthday with it. If not, I will just take advantage of it now before she starts saying otherwise, but I am okay with that! We will still have wonderful parties!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just as we were getting ready to do the cake, Sabrina started falling asleep on Pops. So we hurriedly got her in her high chair and began to start singing.

Photobucket
But it was no use. She was out!

Photobucket
Hey! It's my party and I can pass out if I want to!

We just continued to celebrate without her.

Photobucket
I am so thankful and so blessed for all of our new friends and family to celebrate our sweet girl turning one! It was so nice to have part of Wayne's family and even my brother and niece and nephew made the trek up to celebrate! It was such a wonderful celebration!

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Miss Sabrina! You have become such a sweet and happy little girl and you make our family so complete! We love your big cheeks and your cute little smile! Your big brothers just love you to pieces and are always making sure you are happy and have toys! You think Chase is the funniest little boy and you can't get enough of your daddy, just like when you were born. You make me so happy everyday and I still can't believe you are mine! You are the sweetest and your kisses just melt my heart every time! I love you with all of my heart and I am just loving watching you grow. Happy birthday my sweet little girl!

Some fun facts about Miss Bre:
You love shaking your head no every time we offer you something, even though you want it.
You dance every time you hear music and it is so cute!
You love talking while in the car and will chat the whole time
You love playing with trains and trucks with your brothers
You love sleeping and look forward to nap and bedtime
Your favorite is playing in the bathtub. So happy
You say Dada every time he comes home and he has to immediately give you attention or you get really sad.
Peanut butter is your favorite! So our bananas!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a cutie pie girl! Happy Birthday!

Spencer said...

I love all your new posts. Your family is darling, I am glad you guys are doing well back there, but we sure miss you!! Ok that is the funniest thing that Bree is passed out in her chair while you guys are singing, that will be such a funny memory! (It's Katie btw)