I am totally slacking on this blog posting thing, but I have a real excuse. We don't have internet at our new house yet. It's driving me crazy!!!
But some nights I can beg Wayne to stream his phone for internet. I promise. I have lots to share and LOTS of pictures. I am just hoping by the end of this week we have the real deal.

In the mean time and quick post on all of the wonderful things we have been up to!
We moved into our new home on the first of this month and we are just loving all the space! The boys just love the huge backyard (it's 1/3 of an acre) and Wayne just loves riding the lawn mower to mow it all. However, it has taking some time to finally get organized and put everything in its place. This week we are getting the basement carpeted so the kids will have to play every where else.
Fisher is loving his new school and his teacher, Miss Brenda, is just amazing! For some reason this kid will now eat everything we put on his place and he is talking and repeating words just amazingly! In our last meeting with his teacher she told us that she wants Fisher to be more naughty... more like Chase. Oh boy, not sure if I am ready for that. But she has amazing hopes for him and just can't believe how smart he is. Fisher has become such a big help and is just loving his new home too.
Hopefully I can post some pictures of the new home soon! Plus, Sabrina turns one in a week. A week!! When did that happen? So we have lots to get ready for!





No comments:
Post a Comment