Tuesday, January 3, 2012

four

I can hardly believe it, but my little man turned four this weekend! He has grown and changed so much in the last year and when I look at him now, he doesn't seem so little anymore.
Photobucket
We started his birthday morning to him waking up to tons of balloons(thank you Katie for the idea!) and lots of birthday singing! Fisher was so excited to be covered in balloons that he really didn't want to get out of bed!
Photobucket
We then quickly got everyone dressed and ready and headed to an all you can eat pancake breakfast(Fisher's favorite) at the boys all time favorite restaurant, Steak and Shake.
Photobucket
I know Steak and Shake doesn't sound that appealing, but the boys just LOVE this place and the food really isn't that bad. Although, breakfast probably isn't the best time of day to eat there, in my opinion.
Photobucket
I love that while we wait for our food they bring out these paper cars that you can build and decorate with stickers. It keeps the kids pretty entertained and I am pretty sure that's why they just love eating here.
Photobucket
After our exciting breakfast,some more birthday singing and a few errands, we headed back home to open some presents. Once again our Fisher was spoiled and had a lot to open. I loved watching him and every time he unwrapped a present he would always say "oh wow!" It was just too cute!
Photobucket
Then later that evening we invited some new friends over for pizza and games and of course ice cream cake! I let Fisher pick out his cake and he was so excited! He talked about his birthday cake all night, and when we finally got to sing to him he was just so happy!Photobucket
Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet boy! You have grown and blossomed these last twelve months and I cannot express in words how much you make me happy! I love the mornings when you wake up and the first words are "i love you mama!" You melt my heart with your sweet smile and your infectious laughter! You have become such an amazing big brother to your little brother and sister. You love to play with them and Chase has become your very best friend. I am excited for this new year and to watch you grow even more! You have become such a big boy and I am so proud of all that you have accomplished!
We love you so very much Fisher!!
Photobucket

No comments: