Wednesday, April 18, 2012

loving spring

I am going to be honest. I love winter during the months of December and January, but by the end of February, I am just begging for spring to hurry up and arrive.

We have been pretty lucky here in K.C. to have such amazing and beautiful weather since March. And we are making sure to take advantage of it while we can before the summer heat sets in.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We love taking afternoon walks through the neighborhood to see all the blossoms and flowers.

Photobucket
We even stop to pick of few(the yellow ones are our favorites).

Photobucket
And you just have to make a wish when you come across the perfect dandelion.

Photobucket
We love when Fisher comes home from school and is just filled with so much happiness and laughter. He always lights up our days!

Photobucket

Photobucket
And you just can't beat baths during the daytime after a fun morning of playing in the mud. Seriously, when did she start looking so big?!

Photobucket
And her new favorite thing to do every morning while I am getting ready is to make funny faces at her reflection.

Photobucket
She is just too cute!

Photobucket
And last year's winter boots that are way too many sizes too small are apparently a necessity to wear right now.

Photobucket
And we are so very blessed to have so many wonderful places to go and visit, that are close by and free! Like our favorite farmstead.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Or visiting the Arboretum to explore, dig and feed the giant fish!

Photobucket
Plus, we are so loving the new little one who is growing everyday and we are anxiously waiting to meet! Chase loves telling people about mama's baby. It's so very sweet!

Photobucket
Hoping you all are having a wonderful and beautiful spring. We are definitely loving it here!

Photobucket

3 comments:

N Luthi said...

You always capture such beautiful moments. I wish I had even 1/10 of your talent!!

Kristin said...

oh this is so my kind of post! i can feel the warm spring days! LOVE LOVE LOVE your blossom shots! yay for spring! and yay for your super carpet stairs that fisher is sitting on. they look so comfy, like you could curl up on them and go to sleep!

Angela said...

babies! Yeah! congratulations! I miss you so much!