wow! Three years ago our tiny little family of three quickly became a family of four when we welcomed our second little boy into the world. He was our biggest surprise but it's hard to imagine life without our Mr. Chase. From the moment we laid eyes on him and he was put into my arms the blessings just poured in. I am so proud of the little boy Chase is becoming. He is the best brother to both Fisher and Sabrina and such a great helper to me. He is full of life and humor and just so happy to be around. We love our Chase-Man!
Wayne had to leave to go out of town the weekend of Chase's birthday so we were planning on celebrating Sunday night as soon as he got back. Well, by wed. afternoon plans quickly changed and so we quickly through an impromptu birthday party for him that night. Thankfully, Chase got to eat at one of his favorite restaurants the night before at Bass Pro Shops and was still pretty happy about that!
Wayne brought home some fun balloons and surprised Chase with them. I love how kids just love balloons.
We made his favorite dinner of pb & honey, orange chips and chocolate milk. Here he is patiently waiting to open his presents.
For the past couple of weeks I have caught Chase playing "golf" around the house. It usually consist of a small football and a tiny flute, but you can hear him shouting out "get in the hole!" It's pretty funny so I thought that he needed a golf set and I found one really cheap at Walmart. Needless to say the expression on his face says it all, he was really excited to get that golf set!
And of course every little boy needs a fishing pole! He loves his spider man fishing pole and has been asking everyday when does he get to go fishing.
Lately Chase has this new obsession with super heroes, Spiderman and Ironman to be exact. I am not really sure how he got on this fascination but he talks about them all the time. Luckily I was able to find some super hero cupcakes for the impromptu party. Unfortunately only one survived the car ride home.
The surviving cupcake!
Happy Birthday to our sweet and lovable three year old! We love you so much Chase!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy!! I love the last photo!! Perfect!
Oh that last photo says it all! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous boy Chase!
Post a Comment