Monday, October 15, 2012

oliver :: one month

Yup! This sweet boy is one month now! 
Photobucket And boy is he ever growing and changing and letting his sweet little personality come out. 
Photobucket We are so loving having little Oliver in our lives and be part of our wonderful family. He has the calmest and quiet little personality. He hardly seems to cry except for when he is super hungry or has a messy diaper(he loves having his diaper changed.) And he has earned the nickname "squeaks" because of the constant grunts and squeaks he makes. 

I love that he is starting to share his adorable little smile with us and staying awake during the day longer. He loves looking around and just stare at his crazy and loud siblings. 
Photobucket And the kids just adore him!

Sabrina loves to help me with diaper changes and nursing. She is constantly telling the baby "it's okay baby" even when Oliver is sleeping. She gently pats his bum for me while I am nursing him and she thinks it's hilarious every time he makes a sound. I know she is just going to be such an amazing big sister to Oliver, she has already shown us so much caring and sweetness towards him.
 Photobucket Chase just adores him! He has even told me on a couple occations that he doesn't want a baby sister, he just wants his baby brother. Little does he know he loves his little sister just as much as Oliver, but it's so amazing to see how loving and caring he is to him. Constantly wanting to hold him and kiss him and just lay by him. It's really so so sweet.

Photobucket Just pure love!

I don't have any pictures of the two of them but Fisher loves his brother just as much. The first thing he does every afternoon from school is find where Oliver is. He loves bringing him toys and watching him sleep and I have even caught him trying to climb into his crib with him(we are still working on boundary issues.)  But I am so very grateful that he is so kind and so caring to his baby brother.

Photobucket It truly is amazing how much they grow and change in just one short month. Oliver is following the footsteps of Fisher and Sabrina and growing big fast! He is already out of newborn clothes and diapers and is quickly filling our 3 month clothing. He is such a good eater and is becoming quite the chunk, which we just LOVE! I love kissing those chubby cheeks and double chin. He still resembles a lot of Chase but has the bluest eyes that I hope decide to stay. 

Some of Oliver's One Month Stats:
Not sure exactly but he has to weigh close to 9 pounds
Wears size 1 diapers
Wears 0-3 or 3 month clothing

We are so so very much in love with this little guy of ours!!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Gosh, he sure does sound like a dream! I love hearing about his lovey dovey siblings! How awesome!