The other day while I was nursing and burping Oliver, I saw Sabrina holding her Mickey doll over her shoulder and softly burping him. I loved that she had him wrapped in her favorite blanket and was quietly whispering that "it's okay baby".
I am not going to lie, I worry that with all the boys in our household, Miss Sabrina is going to be more of a Tomboy than a girly girl. She much rather play with cars, trucks and trains or anything Chase is into than dolls or dress up. She amazingly knows every single super hero(captain america and spiderman are her favorite) and she just loves to get dirty and rough house.
Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly happy that she is a Tomboy, but I would love to one day go shopping and play dress up and do all of the mom and daughter girly things too. After all, she is my only little girl.
So seeing this beautiful moment of her with her 'baby' just melted my heart. I love seeing her caring and sweet side.







2 comments:
that is so sweet!
Awww, I love her!! I think she will be getting dress up clothes in the mail from Finn for her birthday!!
Post a Comment