we are excited for some big changes around her. our sweet Sabrina has been telling us she needs to go potty for awhile now, and although that seems wonderful and great, i wasn't really ready for it. so this week i decided to just take the time and focus on her and well... she did amazing!! i guess she was more ready than we thought!!
i was all prepared with stickers and fun reward toys for her but all she really cared about was the cheering and celebrating. that, and playing angry birds(can you tell she lives in a house full of boys?)
but needless to say she has done awesome and i couldn't be more proud of this sweet girl of ours!!
and of course Oliver was there to help with the cheering and celebrating!!







2 comments:
Yay for Sabrina!! I've been putting off potty training Finn for a while now (minus here and there prompting him to go to the potty) until we come and see you guys. I don't want to deal with going to the potty on the airplane and all of that so I am choosing to wait even though he'll be almost 3 by then. And it's hard working full time and potty training, blah!! Even though I've we've told him he has to go to the potty after we ride the big airplane I still think I should try to potty train him before we go, but SO don't want to!
Well done sweet girl!
With a little boy cheerleader like that, I'd be doing flips! What a gorgeous smile on him!
Post a Comment