Thursday, June 13, 2013

like brother, like sister

remember this awesome pic?
  photo DSC_1726copyblog_zps2a4ddc82.jpg Chase was two and a half when he did this. He and his big brother had gotten into my mascara and I immediately had to take his picture! I couldn't get mad, I just laughed and wanted to remember this moment forever. And I am not going to lie, this is one of my all time favorite pictures of him, and I have it blown up and framed in our home for all to see. He is such a curious kid and is always into something, so I shouldn't be too surprised that his baby sister and his best friend is following right in his footsteps. 
  photo DSC_9966copyblog_zpsfb3a29ef.jpg Here is miss Bre at two and a half and is just as curious as her big brother is.  Love these wonderful memories they create.

They definitely keep me on my toes!! Love my four little blessings!

  photo signature11_zpsccec86db.jpg

No comments: