Tuesday, September 3, 2013

these two

i love the relationship Sabrina and Chase have with one another. the happy moments they share, the friendship they created and bond that i hope they will always carry with them. I hope when they are older and grown that they will remember and carry on this special friendship(without all of the tormenting and screaming that also comes along, but hey they are kids, right?!) But to hear these two laugh together... it's one of the best sounds ever. seriously, ever.

yes, it may not always be a lot of kissing and laughing and smiles. screaming and pinching and occasional hitting is a usual occurrence with these two, but man do these two just love and adore each other. And the moment Chase leaves to get on his bus for school, Sabrina is constantly asking and looking for when Chase is coming back home. She really does miss him when he is gone.
 photo DSC_4176copy_zpsda69e57c.jpg  photo DSC_4180copy_zpsc27faf78.jpg  photo DSC_4189copy_zps68c4757c.jpg  photo DSC_4185copy_zpsee5f35d0.jpg  photo DSC_3956copy_zps5be4bbcd.jpg  photo DSC_4229copy_zps019358ef.jpg  photo DSC_4233copy_zpsdb168d09.jpg I guess I am pretty lucky because I think having a big brother is pretty awesome. I also know that having a little sister is pretty awesome too. I am looking forward to many, many more years of watching these two grow up with each other and hopefully continue to enjoy each other too, and even if they grow apart at least I can remember this time when they did enjoy each other so much. Because right now they are truly best friends and oh so cute together!

  photo signature11_zpsccec86db.jpg

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

awww! I love that last picture! Such a sweet capture!

Kristin said...

such great photos! What a cute relationship they have!