Friday, October 18, 2013

october 13

i loved october 13th this year. it was a sunday. it was sunny and the perfect temperature. you know, where it's cool in the shade but the sun instantly warms you up. we were lazy and happy and spent most of the afternoon just playing and laughing outside. it was everything perfect.


 photo DSC_6173copy_zps7c4448ff.jpg  photo DSC_6177copy_zps9db10b5b.jpg i love when i capture moments like this.  photo DSC_6179copy_zpsd0c87d26.jpg  photo DSC_6183copy_zps427b1bdd.jpg  photo DSC_6215copy_zpsa4a4a37a.jpg  photo DSC_6229copy_zps9b013ee1.jpg  photo DSC_6253copy_zps3968bca1.jpg  photo DSC_6282copy_zps1be99e7a.jpg some crazy hair after playing on the trampoline.  photo DSC_6261copy_zps28f075cb.jpg I hope we have many more october 13th days. they are my favorite! ;)

 photo signature11_zpsccec86db.jpg

2 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

When I first saw your hair standing up I was like is that an electrical storm of some sort lol! All your kids are so dang cute but seriously I want to steal that oliver!

Kristin said...

amazing photos! love the one of oliver getting kissed and of course, the hair! oh what a good laugh! ; )