Thursday, May 22, 2014

ready or not...

We have officially begun our summer break over here in the Crowder house. I can't believe that the school year is already over with.  Time seriously just flew by and here we are with three months of summertime happiness and possibly complete craziness too. 

And lets be honest here, I may have cried(and possibly still am) at the fact that these little people are growing up just a little too fast for me. I can't believe that Fisher will be a first grader and grow probably 3 more inches before the summer is over. This kid is huge! 

And Chase is going to be a kindergartner! I think I am having the hardest time with him growing up because man... that was so fast! Plus, I love love LOVE his teacher and sadly she is retiring this year(so happy for her) and I am so bummed that we wont get to see her anymore. She is absolutely amazing!

And our little miss Bre is going to go to pre-school and she is more than ready. With the way her birthday falls she couldn't go last year even though she begged and begged everyday to get on that bus with Chase. I am excited for her, but it will be so so quiet around this house with all three gone.

Good thing we have summer. I am ready to soak up all of those little smiles and sounds of laughter. Whether we are ready or not, summer break is here and it is going to be... wait for it... legendary! :)
 photo DSC_8220copy_zpsc1238ae7.jpg  photo DSC_8229copy_zpsa9bf06b1.jpg  photo DSC_8236copy_zpsa09dfcc6.jpg  photo DSC_8247copy_zps263e1076.jpg  photo DSC_8310copy_zps7bbb1370.jpg  photo DSC_8279copy_zps2d600113.jpg  photo DSC_8238copy_zpsddb6f109.jpg  photo DSC_8307copy_zps8c4c661e.jpg  photo DSC_8282copy_zps6b686aa6.jpg  photo 1_zps67a35d79.jpg  photo DSC_8355copy_zps776d6496.jpg  photo DSC_8364copy_zps8017169b.jpg  photo DSC_8291copy_zps9d39de22.jpg  photo DSC_8357copy_zps913cf69d.jpg  photo DSC_8373copy_zps5c796fe3.jpg  photo DSC_8366copy_zps964bd121.jpg  photo signature_zpsf38900e9.png

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

our school ends next week! I am SO ready for Summer! I hope you guys have an awesome one!