Thursday, August 14, 2014

first day

Well, it's official! We now have a first grader, a kindergartner and a preschooler all in this household! It's crazy to think how fast time has just flown by and how much these cute little kids have grown up. It's wonderful and awesome and scary and bittersweet all rolled into one. I am proud of my kids and so excited for them on this new adventure!

 photo 2_zpsd2b0dfd5.jpg I think out of all of my kids, Sabrina was by far the most excited to start school. She has been asking almost everyday since last year when she would be able to ride the bus and go to school. And when we finally got to meet her new teacher and visit her classroom at sneak-a-peak, she cried because she didn't want to leave. I am so very excited for my Miss Bre. I know she is just going to do awesome in preschool and I am already enjoying all of the stories of her new friends who are in her class. 


 photo 3_zps483d5684.jpg Chase was really excited to start school. So much that he woke up at 6 all dressed and ready to go. Chase loves to learn so I know that kindergarten is going to be so fun for him. He was a little quite when he came home from his first day. He is pretty overwhelmed with the big change of a new school, new teachers and new friends. I think he thought that all the kids from preschool would be in his class so he was a little bummed, but I am not too worried. I know that he will make friends easily. He is really excited about his teacher and so am I. She is really sweet and fun and perfect for this class of kindergartners! I can't wait to see Chase just blossom and grow! 

 photo 1_zpsb62638a6.jpg Wow! Fisher is a first grader! When did that happen? Fisher loves being in school. He loves going every day and was so bummed this summer when summer school was over. I am excited and terrified of this year. Mostly because Fisher and Chase are going to a brand new school, which means for Fisher a whole new routine and place he is going to have to get adjusted too. I am pretty confident that over time he will be fine but it still worries me. I want Fisher to succeed and grow and be more independent. I am pretty excited that is resource teacher from his last school is with him and that will make things easier. I am also really excited for his teacher. She taught at the school that Fisher was in when he was in the special autism class for preschool. So she had met Fisher before and knows his previous teachers. I am so extremely proud of Fisher. He is growing and accomplishing new things all the time. I know first grade will be so much fun for him!

 photo DSC_4015copy_zpsd786306f.jpg We are all so excited for this new school year! It's definitely going to be a fun filled year! 

 photo signature_zps4d34c61e.png

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

All your kids have grown, but I'm blown away by how mature Sabrina looks all of a sudden! And I have the same worries for Jayce that you do about Fisher. Jayce is going to a new school, too! I might have sent a 10 page email to his new teacher...