I think it goes without saying that I pretty much love Halloween. It's probably one of my favorite holidays and I just enjoy the decorating and dressing up and parties to attend and maybe the candy has a little something to do with it too. But I really do love it and I am pretty lucky that I have a husband and four kids who seem to enjoy it as much as I do too.
This year has been an awesome year as parties and activities go. We have already been dressed up in our costumes three times and we still have school parties and Halloween to go! I think these crazy costume of ours are getting good use and I am not complaining about that!
Here you have Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. Party on Wayne! Three of the four ninja turtles and sweet and adorable Strawberry Shortcake.
This year Chase insisting on being a Ninja turtle and his brothers had to be one too. I am pretty sure that they have never even watched an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they were all pretty happy about their costumes and they look pretty dang cute in them too!
This year our church held their trunk-or-treat at a member's farm. It was such a fun place to go. The kids enjoyed feeding and petting the horse, goats and chickens and roasting marshmallows on the fire pit. It was such a fun night!
We are definitely getting excited for Halloween this Friday! And of course a sweet little girl who is turning four!





1 comment:
we love halloween, too! You and your husband's costumes are the best!!! Party Time! Excellent!
Post a Comment