Monday, December 8, 2014

Family Portraits

So this was my attempt at some family portraits. One of these days I am going to convince Wayne to hire a professional, but in the mean time I was able to convince two of my closest friends to come help take pictures of all of us as a cute little family. We just have to get one of us all together for that Christmas photo!

Thankfully we picked one of the coldest mornings so the kids(and Wayne) lasted about all of 10 minutes before they started complaining about being cold. However, we rallied through and got some fun and cute shots that I know we will all enjoy for years to come. So very thankful and blessed for my cute little family!


 photo DSC_3575copyvintagecopy_zps5b5b97a5.jpg  photo DSC_3662copy_zpsb151e434.jpg  photo 1_zpsf919a980.jpg  photo DSC_3697copy_zps75e8daaf.jpg  photo DSC_3749copy_zps9f40f19b.jpg  photo DSC_3770copy_zpsdfafa96c.jpg  photo 2_zps29973f92.jpg  photo DSC_3796copy_zps057ce9ac.jpg  photo DSC_3800copy_zps8a43579e.jpg A special thanks to my friend Jaimie and Tara who helped make capturing us all as a family possible. Seriously couldn't do it without them making fart noises, train sounds, or bribing children with m&m's.

Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season! Now on to mailing out all of those Christmas cards!

 photo signature15_zps557adaa5.png

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

They turned out SO cute!! I cannot believe you were able to be the photographer AND be in them as well! I am not that talented!