Omg, it has been FOREVER since I landed on these pages. YOU ARE STILL BLOGGING TOO! I miss these photos of your family! One day I will be back at blogging for good. I was just looking over some of our memories. Anyway, just wanted to say that I was by and that your kiddos are amazing! What a gorgeous family!
We are the Crowders. We have four wonderful kids. Our life is consumed with newborns, toddlers, diaper changes, potty training and autism. I love photography and am addicted to running and my hubby would rather be fishing. It may sound like a lot but we wouldn't want it any other way! :)
1 comment:
Omg, it has been FOREVER since I landed on these pages. YOU ARE STILL BLOGGING TOO! I miss these photos of your family! One day I will be back at blogging for good. I was just looking over some of our memories. Anyway, just wanted to say that I was by and that your kiddos are amazing! What a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment