
It took a while for the boys to warm up to the pool. Chase still isn't a big fan of it, and Fisher is happier throwing leaves and bark into the pool. At least we got to soak up some sun!

Once I got the sprinkler out Fisher was in his element. It must be something about the calmness of the water, lightly splashing your skin, slowly getting you wet, but Fisher enjoyed this treat.

It didn't take long till he was all in. No fears...



Chase quitely ventured near. Not sure of what to think of this tiny little sprinkler. But once he got close, once he got wet. He knew this wasn't his thing.

Much happier when he is dry.

So much happier!





5 comments:
your photos always look amazing. I wish I had even a little bit of that talent!
LOVE THIS!!!!<3
Chase is such a blondie! Kristen, I heard you now have red hair! I'm not on Facebook, so please take a self-portrait!
Great Photos!~ Come to Annapolis. We can go play in the beach. Your little guys are so cute!
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon! xx
Post a Comment