I love the birth announcement. She's absolutely beautiful. You've been blessed with such beautiful children! Wow, I have to get with this christmas cards. I haven't taken the photos yet :) I might not do them this year like I didn't do 'em last year. Next year is a most definite! LOL.
We are the Crowders. We have four wonderful kids. Our life is consumed with newborns, toddlers, diaper changes, potty training and autism. I love photography and am addicted to running and my hubby would rather be fishing. It may sound like a lot but we wouldn't want it any other way! :)
4 comments:
I love the birth announcement. She's absolutely beautiful. You've been blessed with such beautiful children! Wow, I have to get with this christmas cards. I haven't taken the photos yet :) I might not do them this year like I didn't do 'em last year. Next year is a most definite! LOL.
Happy HOlidays from Hawai'i.
Absolutely beautiful Kristin. You are so talented. She looks so peaceful and perfect in that picture.
That's so cute! You do such a good job, I love the pictures you took!
They look really great!
Post a Comment